Friday, December 10, 2010

Be a Julbo Superstar!


I don’t know about you, but when I’m on the slopes I feel a bit like a Superstar. Now, with Julbo Superstar goggles, I can come even closer! These goggles have what it takes to add more star power to my day on the hill. They are a category 3 lens blocking just the right amount of visible light to allow me to navigate bumps, hollows, ice and lush powder. And all Julbo ski goggles have while 100% UV ray protection for my eyes. These lenses are optimal for bright sunny days…you know, Superstar days! The Julbo Superstar goggles come in three hot color choices all with a blue flash on the outer lens, which adds that flashy shine and appeal while improving filtration of visible light. They have extended out riggers to allow use with or without a helmet. Front venting prevents fogging and double density foam keeps me comfortable through all my turns. The Superstar frames are also impact resistant – thank goodness .

Go ahead hit those trails and release your inner Superstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment