Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sierra Designs Tent Sale


Our Sierra Designs tents are now 25 % off through 12/3 - or before if supplies run out. As I look out the window at the cold, dreary rain, I can't help but think about how great a new tent would be for that trip I'm not planning to take to Baja, Mexico. This is just the sort of constant, drenching rain that made me change my plans when I was planning to camp in Baja. You have to agree that a well-made, super light new tent would be perfect for camping on the beach. Even better if you were going on a kayaking expedition? Like along the Napali Coast. Or a backpacking trip to South America...now we're dreaming.

Or maybe just get a tent for next summer and put it away for awhile because you can get a really good deal on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment